2011年9月15日星期四

Justin Bieber recruits Boyz II Men For Christmas Album

Justin Bieber has promised that his next Christmas album is chock full of original songs, but it can be even more exciting for fans of all ages is the list of contributors, it has the tail for the project. Via Twitter, Bieber and his team reported that Sean Kingston and Taylor Swift have recorded songs with him, and Tuesday, he tweeted that Boyz II Men are joining the mix.

"I woke up two days and realized that the band made me want to sing @ BoyzIIMen are now singing Christmas album with me. DREAMBIG #" Bieber wrote. "I used to listen 2 their music and practice tracks. That's how I learned to sing. Now I'm in the studio with making music 2gether.

"Im telling you ... never say never ... never stop dreaming .... never give up," he said. "# DREAMBIG. BoyzIIMen @ Im honored and blessed. Thank u."

Love does not end there. The group also took to Twitter to give 17 years of accessories for the invitation to them to work with him on his album. "It was a pleasure! Remember what we talked about in the studio, Lil Bro! Let's do it again sooner than later! ... We love u lil bro! Thank you and thanks for everything u do UR for the fans! I know they appreciate it. "

This is not the first time Bieber and Boyz worked together. The 90 iconic R & B group appeared as a 3-D flick, "Never Say Never," earlier this year. When the film was released in March, the singer cited as one of his favorite musical influences. "My fans inspire me, and my mother inspires me and my father and God inspires me," he said. "I looked at a lot of musicians like Michael Jackson and Boyz II Men. ... I met with Boyz II Men. I do not have the chance to meet Michael Jackson. "

没有评论:

发表评论