2011年9月1日星期四

Kelly Clarkson M. Sasser Off on new single 'Know It All "


Singer drops first track from the album Stronger October on its website.

Kelly Clarkson dropped her new single, "Mr. Know It All" on its website this week. This is the first track off her album Stronger, due in October.

The song is a common Clarkson obvious and simple fighter with a strong melody and a sing-along chorus. The song is about a girl breaking midtempo letting her boyfriend know that, despite the thought that he understood everything, he does not.

On the chorus, she blasts, "Oh, you think you know me / I know / So I leave you alone / lonely / 'Cause baby you do not know a thing about me / You do not know something about me. "

It is as impertinent to the deck when she sings: "So what, you have the world at your feet / And you know everything about everything / But you do not / You still think I'm comin 'back, but baby you will see. "

The track was written by Brett James (who has a country pedigree, having written for Carrie Underwood), Ester Dean (Beyoncé, Usher) and Dante Jones. Brian Kennedy (Chris Brown, Rihanna, Backstreet Boys) also co-wrote and produced the track.

The greater the release of Clarkson fifth album. It's 2009 track All I Ever Wanted. "Usually, on most albums, I will fight and be like, 'No, it must be unique." There is no real fight about it, "she told EW.com on the album. "The label and I, we all love. We are going just to see what each hollow. "

She said "Mr. Know It All" she "can not wait to run it. That's all I am a woman and a singer. I tell people off!"

In early 2011, Clarkson teased his influences for this album on Facebook. "This album was influenced by Prince, Tina Turner, Sheryl Crow, Radiohead and there is a little over a country vibe / influence a couple of songs," she said.




没有评论:

发表评论