2011年8月4日星期四

The Beauty Secrets Behind Top Chef's Sizzling Hostess

I have to say, I was a bit dumbfounded by the Top Chef finale last night. First, there was the shock of finding out who took home the season 5 title (I won't spoil it for you, but it's safe to say that if I were Colicchio, I would have 1) worn a different shirt and 2) voted differently). Plus, I continue to be shocked by Padma's uncanny ability to look stunning even while eating three 3-course meals! (Not sure about you, but being caught mid-bite is not exactly my sexiest moment.) I did feel a little better when I learned that Padma,has some major hair and makeup gurus help her. I also liked hearing that she too swears by YSL Touche Eclat under-eye concealer. I just got tube of it last week, and while I'm no where near Padma-level loveliness, it has de-puffed my eyes nicely.

Read More http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2009/02/padma-lakshmi-the-beauty-secre.html#ixzz1U7G8to6r

没有评论:

发表评论